Terms of service
These are the terms and conditions for Stacey Lehn Wellness. By using and purchasing any program or product through this site, you automatically agree to the following terms of service:
- COACH CALLS THE CLIENT AT THE SCHEDULED TIME, please be on time, present and ready to participate fully in our coaching sessions.
- I am committed to my own personal health and wellness. With this commitment I give my word to:
- Be coachable
- Be open to new foods, concepts, and exercises
- Fulfill on the commitments I make
- Eat nourishing foods according to the guidance of my Health Coach
- Exercise according to the guidance of my Health Coach
- Finding a healthy balance between work and play
- Give gratitude in the relationships in my life
- Develop a listening to my body’s wants and needs
- Powerfully deal with the stressors in my life
- Begin and end our sessions on time
- As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
- I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Associations. I understand that coaching does not substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
- I understand that coaching sessions are confidential.
- I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professional. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions i these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that may decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
- I understand that if I will give my coach 24 hours advance notice if I must reschedule my coaching session.
By using this website and making a purchase, you agree to these terms and conditions.